List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: Too low to display.
The Graviti Pepper Mill features a grinding mechanism located at the top of the mill that automatically begins to grind as it is flipped upside down. Gravity sensors initiate and terminate grinding based on the movement and position of the mill. Isaac Newton would have definitely approved of the new Graviti Mill! The Graviti Mill has an easy-to-use tilt motion. No buttons are required to activate this battery-operated mill. Newton wannabes simply have to insert the batteries, flip the mill and let gravity do the rest! Ideal for everyone, the Graviti Mill is effortless and can be used with just one hand. Equipped with a ceramic grinder, the strongest and most durable grinding mechanism on the market, the Graviti Mill will maintain its sharpness and never rust – even when used over a steaming pot. Our ceramic mills first cut then grind to maximize flavour. Trudeau Graviti Mill: no button, no effort, no mess!
- Battery-powered pepper grinder that turns on when tipped upside down
- Fun and practical design with grind-level adjuster knob and ceramic grinder
- Works well for either peppercorns or sea salt; comes filled with peppercorns
- Runs on 6 AAA batteries, not included; stands 7-3/4 inches high
- Washing by hand recommended; available in several colors; 1-year warranty